Topics are limited to research work related to environmental issues. The research work may include on-going research or published after July 2017. All degree levels (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate, or other professional degrees) of college students are eligible. Individuals may submit only one paper. The applicant must be the primary author of the paper. All previous award-winning papers are NOT eligible to participate.
Submission and Format
- A 400 to 600-word written summary of the research, in .doc, docx, or .pdf format within 2MB in size, which must include, at a minimum:
(1) Synopsis of the research;
(2) Objectives and goals of the research;
(3) Discussion of the work performed and results, including the student’s specific role or contribution to the research;
(4) Conclusions and recommendations.
- To apply, please use the submission form.
After submission, you will receive an automatic email confirmation from LAEF. If not, please contact us to confirm the submission.